Sinuse Scans

Sinuse Scans is a scanlation group that tries to scanlate lesser-known mangas. If you know of a manga that you would like to be scanlated and know that RAWs are available, just let us know and we will start working on it! You can contact me at xxnina@live.com.

The view all of the downloadable chapters for Twinkle ☆ Crusaders Go Go!, please go here.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Twinkle ☆ Crusaders Go Go! 5

This chapter has a few changes with - hopefully - better translations.

Cleaning & Typesetting: Sinuse
Translator: Pokelda
RAWs: Finestela

You can download Chapter 5 from Mediafire here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Eab1990 said...

Oh, so you guys are still working on this. I was going to try to get some others to translate this, but I had trouble finding raws.

Well, I'm just an editor/QC'er anyway, but if you need anything I can help with, I'll see what I can do.

October 22, 2011 at 4:19 PM  
Blogger Sinuse said...

thanks for letting us know! :3 yes, we have up until chapter 7 of the raws. but i ordered the 2nd manga volume. i'm waiting for it to get here to see if i need to order the 1st as well.

October 27, 2011 at 10:14 PM  
Blogger Eab1990 said...

Alright then, I'll be glad to help out a little. If you can send me scripts at eabiason1990@yahoo.com, I can look over and edit them before sending it back.

October 29, 2011 at 2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home